Both workshops are aimed to present the results of the two programs since their inception, as well as exchange, propose and develop cognitive abilities of coordinators under the supervision of the Foundation, MEN, and coaches selected by Cooper Pharma Morocco and Nestlé.
During the workshop several presentations are planned:
• Presentation of the MEN strategy in terms of environment and sustainability development,
• Presentation of the results of the two programs and some successful experiences,
• Presentation of Cooper Pharma, related to the theme of innovation,
• Presentation of Nestlé related to the theme of nutrition,
• Gathering of proposals from regional and provincial coordinators accompanying the Eco-Schools and YRE programs.
These workshops are part of the will of HRH Princess Lalla Hasnaa, to strengthen awareness and education actions within primary schools and, thereby, raise awareness on environmental issues.
As a reminder, the program “Eco-Schools” and “Young Reporters for the Environment” are international programs launched by the Foundation after his accession to the Foundation for Environmental Education in 2002, and in partnership with the MEN.