HRH Lalla Hasnaa's commitment to beaches earned her the United Nations Environment 2007 Mediterranean Action Plan's Ambassador for the Coast title.
Aware of the responsibilities thus conferred upon her, HRH is working with the Foundation to extend beach coverage to the entire coastline. The eponymous trophies reward coastal actions carried out by:
- Natural persons: students, secondary school students, high school students, researchers, experts, citizens....
- Public or private legal entities: public and private bodies, economic operators, local authorities, associations, NGOs, primary, secondary and higher education establishments, education and research centers, etc.
- Partnerships involving one or more natural and legal persons.
Trophies are awarded in five categories
- Clean Beaches Program
- Sharing and living environment
- Protection and development of natural heritage
- Education and Youth
- Organizational social and environmental responsibility.
Trophies awarded in three editions