CRM has organized a diverse activity program that aims to:
• Set up a lifeguard team for rescue and awareness,
• Establish a first aid facility and mobile first aid care to provide the delivery of emergency services and awareness activities for tourists,
• Organize activities to raise awareness on environmental protection,
• Conduct awareness sessions and training on road safety, micro nutrition, first aid, etc.
• Create activities for children at the pools,
• Welcome and provide entertainment for the physically disabled,
• Organize sports activities, drawing competitions and sand sculpture,
• Install thematic libraries
• Help find lost children, provide emotional support for families, injured vacationers, etc.
The operation was launched on June 20 and runs until August 5, 2013, requiring 13 first aid facilitators.
The beneficiaries of these efforts are primarily children enjoying summer camping, local associations and their members, disadvantaged youth, Moroccans living abroad, and the local population.
The Moroccan Red Crescent Tangier (CRMT) branch has experienced a major restructuring in recent years to deploy a new strategy facing the potential risks, with annual action plans and operational procedures implemented.
CRM Tangier joined the Clean Beaches program in 2003 and, for two consecutive years in 2005 and 2006, has won the famous Lalla Hasnaa Clean Beaches Trophy rewarding awareness-raising activities for vacationers.
Thus, over 11,000 people have benefited from the CRM Tangier services and programs at the beaches during the summer season in 2012, including first aid, environmental education, and other social activities.
Each year, the goal is to improve summer conditions to make our beaches smile and continue to fly the international Blue Flag eco-label.